At the moment our community (Stevenson Ranch) has NOT been notified of an evacuation. We are continuing to monitor the progress of the fire and suggest to watch the local news and visit the site listed below to be updated on the status of the fire.
There are a few ways that you can prepare your home and your family for a potential evacuation. Having family disaster plan ahead of time is key to making the evacuation process as easy as possible.
However, if you only have a few moments to pull together the things you need, the LA County Fire Department suggests this checklist:
Keep a pair of old shoes and a flashlight handy for a night evacuation.
Keep the six “P’s” ready, in case an immediate evacuation is required:
• People and pets
• Papers, phone numbers, and important documents
• Prescriptions, vitamins, and eyeglasses
• Pictures and irreplaceable memorabilia
• Personal computers (information on hard drive and disks)
• “Plastic” (credit cards, ATM cards) and cash.
Please visit the site below for Saddleridge Fire Updates:
Stay safe and continue to #prayforCalifornia.