Hello to those old and new! I hope you are all having a lovely morning. I hope everyone has their book ready because today is day one of reading Girl, stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis.
A few things I like to do along the way while I read is simply underline, or circle anything that catches my eye. I also transfer quotes on to a blank journal that I keep nearby to go back and reread when I need a little inspiration.
NEW JOURNAL: Practice You: A Journal
Receive an audible exclusive edition of Girl Stop Apologizing with your FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
After the trial, you’ll get 3 titles each month: 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals of your choice. Easy exchanges. Don’t like your audiobook? Swap it for free. Cancel anytime, your audiobooks are yours to keep forever.
Week One | Reading Schedule
+ Wednesday 3/ 6
Introduction: What if . . . . XI
+ Thursday 3/7
- Part I: EXCUSES TO LET GO OF
- Excuse 1: That’s Now What Other Women Do . . . 3
+ Friday 3/8
- Excuse 2: I’m Not a Goal – Oriented Person . . . 16
- Excuse 3: I Don’t Have Time . . . 20
- Excuse 4: I’m Not Enough to Succeed . . . 29
+ Sunday 3/10
- Excuse 5: I Can’t Pursue My Dreams and Still Be a Good Mother . . . 41