NO LONGER A FREE RESOURCE!
I created these fun pretty Alphabet Printables for us to practice letter recognition and mainly because this week we started practicing writing our ABC’s. Flashcards have definitely been an essential tool for our daily lesson plans. They’re visually stimulating and can be used in endless possible ways for various types of activities no matter what grade your little ones are in.
How we use our flashcards:
- Start by introducing each letter and word. (A is for apple.)
- Identify the difference between an uppercase and lowercase letter.
- Divide a word into syllables (ap-ple)
- Talk about what you see in the pictures (use body motions and sounds.)
- Use the word in a short simple sentence. (The Apple is Red.)
- Most important have fun.
These alphabet cards will work best when printed on card stock but regular paper will be fine too. However, they will last even longer if you get them laminated. If you don’t have a laminator, check your local thrift store, I recently got one for $3.50. You can also check if your local library has one you can use for free.
You can individually print them by clicking on each page, or you can print them all at once below. I am fairly new to homeschooling and I am excited to share with you guys everything we are learning through the process. Don’t forget to share them with your mama friends and be sure to tag me on Instagram, I would love to see what you guys create.
Enjoy – Donna
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS COMPLETE PACK FOR